10 Ways To Get Rid Of Acne
1.Wash Your Face
Wash your face twice a day everyday with a mild cleanser! Once in the morning and once before bed!
2.Apply Crushed Aspirin To Your acne: Crush up aspirin & add water to make a paste. Apply to your acne leave on overnight & rinse off the next morning!
3.Tomatoes: Slice a tomato in half and rub it over your acne. Leave on 15 minutes to an hour then rinse off!
4.Garlic: Garlic is a quick way to remove acne! Just cut a fresh clove of garlic and rub it on your acne!
5.Apply Toothpaste To Your Pimples: Only use white paste toothpaste not the gel! Crest. Toothpaste works best! Dab on each pimple and leave on overnight. Wash off the next morning! If you have sensitive skin leave on no more than 2-3 hours or as long as your skin can take.
6.Apply Mint Juice: Apply fresh mint juice to your face every night.
7.Unclog Pores With Salicylic: Clog pores lead to acne. Use simultaneously with sunscreen.
8.Use Tea Tree Oil Extract: Use this oil in exchange of benzoyle peroxide! Apply to the skin in small amounts. Mix equal parts of tea tree oil extract and water and use a Q-Tip to dab pimples with the mixture. Use in small quantities Stay away from tea tree oil if you have very sensitive skin or you have eczema in addition to acne.
9.Salt Water Paste: Take a little table salt and crush it up finely using the back of a spoon, then add a few drops of water,and mix until a paste forms. Wash and dry your face then apply to your blemish or pimple. Leave on overnight or a couple hours if your skin is sensitive! Then wash of the next morning!
10.Blistex: Use the blistex in the tube although the ointment kind will work just not as well! Wash and dry your face and apply to acne and leave overnight and wash off the next morning.
11.Crystallized Deodorant: Wash and dry your face. Apply the deodorant to your face. Leave on overnight, and wash off the next morning. You should be able to find this at Walmart, dollar store, etc
along with the other deodorants!
12. Fresh Lemon Juice: Fresh lemon juice is great for your skin! It will get rid of pimples, blackheads, freckles, age spots, scars, and more! It also is good for your skin. It will soften it and give you a brighter healthier complexion! If your skin is sensitive dilute it with water! I recommend 1 parts water to 2 parts lemon juice! It will sting a little the first 2-3 times you use it which is normal! If it irritates your skin a lot and or causes redness then your skin is too sensitive for it and you should dilute it with water! Wash and dry the area you will be applying it. Then rub the fresh lemon juice all over your face or where ever needed before bed and leave it on overnight. The next morning rinse with cool water! Warning: Stay out of the sun for at least 4-5 hours after applying it!
13. Filtered Water: Our skin needs lots of water to keep it plump, flush out toxins, and build new skin cells! You should drink at least ten 8 ounce glasses of filtered water everyday! When you provide your skin with the quantity and quality of water it needs you will reveal healthier, fresher, more supple skin!
14.Honey:Use a natural honey!. Remove lid and microwave 10-15 seconds until warm! Cleanse your face and hands. Using your hands spread the honey over your skin and massage it in using a circular upwards motion! Leave on as long as you want. I recommend 1 hour or more! Rinse off in a mixture of equal parts water and apple cider vinegar! Once honey is rinsed off rinse once more and let set 5 minutes to 1 hour and rinse. Stay out of the sun with the vinegar mixture on your skin! Your skin will be soft and supple and it will get rid of your acne over time as well as scars and dark spots! Can be used daily. Try the honey below.
15.Brag Organic Apple Cider Vinegar: You can purchase this at health food stores, Kroger's, and I believe Walmart has it! Mix equal parts water and vinegar and apply to you face! Leave on an hour or more and rinse off! You can do this 2-4 times a day. no more than twice if your skin is dry. Stay out of sunlight while it is on your skin! If you have to leave in the middle of a treatment just wash it off before going outside!
- Always moisturize with a non pore clogging lotion. It will say it on the bottle
- Stay out of the sunlight when you have lemon juice or vinegar on your skin.
- Exfoliate your skin 3-4 times a week! Use baking soda, sugar, or brown sugar and mix with water to form a grainy paste and rub skin in a circular upward motion then rinse.
- Remember this are all natural ways so they will tke sometime to see results but there re no side effects and it is much cheaper!.